For tickets or to make reservations to any of our programs, please click here.
Full Production: Heartbreak House
To read more about GTG’s upcoming production of Shaw’s masterpiece, coming to Theatre Row August 28 through September 29, 2018, click here!
These are unique Script-In-Hand performances with many of our finest actors.
The Power of Persistence: A Theatrical Survival Guide
All readings begin at 7 p.m.
All titles are subject to change.
|January 22||The Devil’s Disciple by George Bernard Shaw|
|February 19||Pygmalion by George by Bernard Shaw|
|April 30||A Shaw Concert at The Players!|
|May 21||The Doctor’s Dilemma by George Bernard Shaw|
|June 18||Buoyant Billions by George Bernard Shaw|
|July 23||Chicago by Maurine Dallas Watkins.|
|September 24||The New Word by J. M. Barrie & O’Flaherty, V.C. by George Bernard Shaw|
|October 22||Back to Methuselah (Part 1) by George Bernard Shaw|
|November 19||Back to Methuselah (Part 2) by George Bernard Shaw|
|December 17||The Enchanted Cottage by Arthur Wing Pinero|
All plays in this series are presented in a concert-reading format at the Leonard Nimoy Thalia Theater at Symphony Space, 2537 Broadway @ 95th Street.
Our 2018 free monthly discussion group meets on the following dates:
- January 29th MONDAY (after The Devil’s Disciple) READ THE PLAY!
- February 26th MONDAY (after Pygmalion) READ THE PLAY!
- May 28th MONDAY (after The Doctor’s Dilemma) READ THE PLAY!
- June 25th MONDAY (after Buoyant Billions) READ THE PLAY!
- July 30th MONDAY (after Chicago)
- October 1st MONDAY (after The New Word and O’Flaherty, V.C.) READ THE PLAY!
- October 29th MONDAY (after Back to Methuselah Part One) READ THE PLAY!
- November 26th MONDAY (after Back to Methuselah Part Two) READ THE PLAY!
All Shaw Club discussions happen at 520 8th Avenue, 3rd Floor (between 36th and 37th Streets) from 6:00 – 7:30 pm.
To make a reservation, call 212.355.7823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check back for updates on our other special events, including our annual Golden Shamrock Gala, the Shaw New York Festival, and events connected to our new works and education programs.