Gingold Theatrical Group is currently seeking a House Manager for our Fall Production of CANDIDA at Theatre Row, October 5th – November 19th.
The House Manager will work with the Box Office, Volunteers, and other Staff to ensure the production runs efficiently.
- The House Manager position will include day and evening shifts. Curtain times: Tues-Thurs at 7pm, Fri at 8pm, Sat at 2pm and 8pm and Sunday at 3pm.
- The running time of CANDIDA is approx 95 minutes.
- The House Manager will be required to arrive 1 hour before curtain time and is done when the Audience has exited the Theatre.
- An average shift will be approx 3 hours.
- Rate: $65/show. Paid Weekly, W9. Direct Deposit is available.
- This is a 6.5 week long position.
- Supervise the Staff of Volunteer Ushers
- Remind Patrons and help reinforce the Theatre Row Mask Policy
- Assist Patrons in finding seats
- Communicate with Stage Managers and other Production Staff as needed
- Report directly to Managing Producer
Be experienced with, or enthusiastic for, a public-facing role
Be well organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Have great customer service and communication skills
Prior Experience is helpful but NOT necessary.
VACCINATION REQUIREMENT All employees are required to obtain and maintain up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations.
Gingold Theatrical Group, now in its 17th year, creates theatre and theatre-related programs that promote the humanitarian ideals central to the work of activist playwright George Bernard Shaw, including universal human rights, the freedom of thought and speech, the equality of all living beings, and the responsibility of individuals to promote societal progress. All of Gingold’s programming is inspired by the opportunity to present and create art that embraces the fundamental elements of the joys of diversity, self-empowerment, and the chance to bring hope and clarity through art to a needful community. Please visit www.gingoldtheatricalgroup.org for more information about our Company.
GTG encourages people of all races, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, classes, religions, and people with disabilities to apply. If interested, please submit complete the form below.