If there was nothing wrong in the world there wouldn’t be anything for us to do.
Join us for GTG’s lively monthly discussion group on themes associated with (but not limited to) that month’s Project Shaw reading. It’s always a party! GTG’s Shaw Club gathers on the Monday evening following each Project Shaw reading. All participants are emailed a copy of the play ahead of time, though no preparation is required. All are welcome to come enjoy thoughtful conversation, ask questions, and socialize. No admission fee is required, though a suggested donation of any amount is greatly appreciated. If you do plan to join us, we will be very grateful for your making a reservation ahead of time. Your reservation will also enable us to email you a copy of that month’s play.
All Shaw Club discussions happen at 520 8th Avenue, 3rd Floor (between 36th and 37th Streets) from 6:00 – 7:30 pm.
To make a reservation, call 212.355.7823 or email email@example.com.
SHAW CLUB 2018 DATES
- January 29th MONDAY (after The Devil’s Disciple) READ THE PLAY!
- February 26th MONDAY (after Pygmalion) READ THE PLAY!
- June 4th MONDAY CANCELLED!
- June 25th MONDAY (after Buoyant Billions) READ THE PLAY!
- July 30th MONDAY CANCELLED!
- October 1st MONDAY (after The New Word and O’Flaherty, V.C.) READ THE PLAY!
- October 29th MONDAY (after Back to Methuselah Part One) READ THE PLAY!
- November 26th MONDAY (after Back to Methuselah Part Two) READ THE PLAY!