If there was nothing wrong in the world there wouldn’t be anything for us to do.
OUR NEXT SHAW CLUB PARTY WILL BE ON WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 15th! The last of 2017!
All Shaw Club discussions happen at 520 8th Avenue, 3rd Floor (between 36th and 37th Streets) from 6:00 – 7:30 pm.
To make a reservation, call 212.355.7823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us for GTG’s lively monthly discussion group on themes associated with (but not limited to) that month’s Project Shaw reading. It’s always a party! GTG’s Shaw Club gathers on the Wednesday evening preceding each Project Shaw reading. All participants are emailed a copy of the play ahead of time, though no preparation is required. All are welcome to come enjoy thoughtful conversation, ask questions, and socialize. No admission fee is required, though a suggested donation of any amount is greatly appreciated. If you do plan to join us, we will be very grateful for your making a reservation ahead of time. Your reservation will also enable us to email you a copy of that month’s play.
SHAW CLUB 2017 DATES
- February 8th (prior to Candida)
- April 12th (prior to You Never Can Tell)
- May 17th (prior to Press Cuttings)
- June 21st (prior to Getting Married)
- July 12th (prior to Super Shaw Women)
- September 13th (prior to A Man’s World)
- October 18th (prior to Captain Brassbound’s Conversion) READ THE PLAY!
- November 15th (prior to Votes for Women) READ THE PLAY! /IT’S A PARTY! CAKE!
SHAW CLUB 2018 DATES
- February 29th MONDAY (after THE DEVIL’S DISCIPLE)
- May 7th MONDAY (after THE DOCTOR’S DILEMMA)
- June 25th MONDAY (after BUOYANT BILLIONS)
- July 30th MONDAY (after CHICAGO)
- October 1st MONDAY (after THE NEW WORD and O’FLAHERTY, V.C.)
- October 29th MONDAY (after BACK TO METHUSELAH part ONE)
- November 26th MONDAY (after BACK TO METHUSELAH part TWO)